Tuesday 29 June 2010

A New Respect

I think I just experienced one of the only half interesting English lessons ever. It was actually pretty awesome. We was talking about meeting famous people in normal places, like down the local supermarket. And I found out two very important facts about two English teachers (mine and the one in the class next door.)
  1. My teacher has met Emma Watson. Okay, it was in the theatre, and she was sitting behind her, but STILL. That gave me a new respect for her, despite her not even recognising her.
  2. The other teacher knows Christiano Ronaldo as a friend. Which I find pretty amazing, despite not knowing anything about him other than he's a famous footballer and one of my friends really like him (don't ask).
Anyway, that's pretty much my day. And P.E was mega boring because I didn't get to run. I love running. Right now I should be revising for another Science test tomorrow. But I can't be bothered, and I should be okay. Hopefully. And I just had a pretty awesome conversation.
Amber out x

No comments:

Post a Comment